1. Membership in THE CLUB is free. All individuals must be 21 years of age or older to participate. The club card permits your to earn and redeem points at The South Point only.
2. Photo identification, acceptable to South Point, is necessary to open, obtain information or redeem points in THE CLUB account.
3. Only members listed on THE CLUB account may receive account information or engage in any transaction relating to their account.
4. Points may be transferred to another member if both are present at THE CLUB Booth.
5. Members of THE CLUB will earn 1 point for every $1 of slot play (coin in).
6. Members of THE CLUB can also earn six points for every dollar buy-in at any South Point Bingo game if their card is presented at time of buy-in.
7. It is the player's responsibility to make certain the card is properly inserted into the machine.
8. Club account discrepancies should be reported to a representative at THE CLUB Booth within 24 hours of discovery to be eligible for reconsideration.
9. Any Club card that has been altered, tampered with or obtained by any means other than pursuant to these rules is automatically void.
10. All applicable taxes relating to any club member receiving any awards is the sole responsibility of the member.
11. Accounts with no activity for 13 consecutive months will be considered inactive and all points will be forfeited.
12. South Point will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these rules. That decision shall be final and binding.
13. South Point reserves the right to change, modify or cancel any rules, promotion, program, procedure or the card itself at its sole discretion.